16 June 2007

To my Papa!!!

Pap,

This is the the most odd day for me to celebrate "Father's day"!
Pap you passed away on December 4th it's almost 6 months had passed.
By now I already talked to you and greeted you and reminiscing every single bit of those unforgetable moments I've shared with you!
I could pictured you laughing as I retell over and over again the silliness I made. Pap just to let you know how blessed I am to have you as my father.
Thank you for making me as your daughter...
I'm so proud of you for what I've become...
Your Jona had move on so much because of you.
You are such an inspiration to me.
Until now I can't believe you are not here anymore.
I can't believe my dear father had left.
But just to let you know Pap our memories together were sewed together and kept within my heart and mind...
You are the best father!
Thank you so much for what you have inculcated in us...
I know that you are in God's hand and we'll be seeing each other in due time...
I love you Pap!!!

Happy Father's Day!!!


I always missed you no matter what!!!



Jona

5 comments:

Cherry Rose said...

GOT YOU TAGGED!

here's the direct link: http://chikai.bravejournal.com/entry/24828

ChristineHaze said...

Youn really are a sweet daughter...

Making Wine said...

professor educacao fisica jequeti vestibulando antigo physical education training revista do avon jequiti adicionar url yahoo naturanet cursos alienstore jequit cosmeticos self-hemotherapy curso trico croche trico croche tv ao-line Corso di Maglia e Uncinetto recetas culinaria Knitting and Crochet Course auto hemoterapia marcenaria Wood Works Como fazer vinho Making Wine evolucao dos computadores how computers work www regras do futebol rules of soccer atletismo Athletics Training

www regras do futebol said...

www regras do futebol futebol regras regras de futebol regras no futebol regras do futebol www de futebol os jogos de futebol jogo jogo de futebol sobre futebol de campo as regras do futebol jogo de de futebol as regras de futebol www regras do futebol regras do futebol www de futebol os futebol jogos futebol jogos de futebol os jogos de futebol jogo de futebol jogo de jogo de futebol jogo de de futebol jogo jogo de futebol os jogo de futebol joga futebol jogar futebol

evolucao dos computadores said...

microtunado computadores celulares baratos jogos educativos sobre caes dogs breeds treino de corrida athletic training arquitetura casas architectural houses emagrecimento, dieta e saude trico croche passo a passo Igreja universal do Reino de Deus curitiba sao braz jogos de corrida livro dos jubileus forum f1cf