03 September 2007

Good to be 30!!!!

I am so proud and blessed to reach at 30 with such a beautiful family, beloved hubby and adorable/smart son - Kyle. I have nothing to ask for but healthy life. I had fun on my party. At first I didn't plan to have party at all but my dearest sis-n-law got me into it which I definitely I didn't regret it for I have a blast with my family and friends. It was tiring because I myself cooked the food. But the great part was my Kyle got to spend a night with his aunt Janne while I'm busy preparing for the party. Most of my friends came. My cousin in Kentucky had told me about her plan to be in the party and I'd thought that she'll make it but she didn't. But still we had fun. The best present I had received was the mini-scrap book that my sis-n-law had made for me. It was so lovely that I kept looking at it over and over again when I was skinny to blown up me hehehehe. I can't believe she still has those pictures but it was soooooooo beautiful. I can't wait to show it to my colleagues at school tomorrow. My hubby gave me a cash which I asked for it, cash and gift cards from my friends and sis Janne.On Sunday after church we went to the mall and shopped for stuff to put in my "balikbayan" box to send off to the Philippines. I can't wait to send my box off. Anyway I tried as quick as I can to share this scrapped photos of ours on the party and you got to see my new hair cut style. I was so skeptical about how would it turn out but I love it - so light and easy to manage.

So off I go enjoy the photos...






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday Jon!! pasensya na late na gyud ko saun nabusy na gyud ang life...heheh..kron plng ko kbalik dnhi..glad to know you had a blast on ur big day!...wish you all the best in life..and God bless!.....

take care, and kisses 2 ur kyle...i`ll be back here to read more of ur posts and fotos....thanks 4 sharing...

Anonymous said...

hapi birthday friend. wish you all the best in life,more bdays to come...kinsa man imo gitumba? imong bana no?nyahahaha..bitaw hapi bday again...

Jona said...

Janine, anytime akong bana pemi tumba hahahahah lamat gurl... basi angtumba tumba na pud mo diha.

Jona said...

Juls, ok ra oi salmat sa greetings ....

Anna said...

Belated happy birthday Jona. Sorry i'm late with my greetings. I have been so busy ksi eh. Wow you look great girl blooming as ever. Take care and thanks for sharing this nice pictures.

emagrecimento, dieta e saúde said...

professor educacao fisica jequeti video aula pré vestibular physical education training revista do avon jequiti adicionar url yahoo naturanet cursos alienstore jequit cosmeticos self-hemotherapy curso trico croche trico croche tv ao-line Corso di Maglia e Uncinetto recetas culinaria Knitting and Crochet Course auto hemoterapia marcenaria Wood Works Como fazer vinho Making Wine evolucao dos computadores how computers work www regras do futebol rules of soccer atletismo Athletics Training