07 November 2011

shotty

Guest written by our friend Trent Horton

We use hughes net as our satellite internet provider. I never really have any problems with the internet, which is good, because I have decided to start my own freelance writing business where I work from home. I will need to have the internet ( we live really far out) for staying in contact with clients and those people who I will out source my work to. I will also need the internet to send in my completed pieces to my clients. I will be posting and working on my blog in between doing work for clients. I was a little nervous at first, because there are deadlines that I have to meet and being the procrastinator that I am, I can’t afford to have shotty internet service. Luckily, the satellite internet provider that we use has gone really smoothly. I seriously have not had any problems. The internet also works pretty fast. It is actually pretty nice working from home because I can get everything done that I need to at home while I am making money too!

No comments: