06 February 2012

Walgreens Prescription Savings Club

I’m always looking for a convenient way of shopping especially when I’m in a hurry. As hectic as my schedule I need not to waste my time of waiting and staying in line for a long time. Finally Walgreens is not like this. This is a convenient way to shop and I can easily grab the things I needed. It helps me by saving money on my prescriptions. Walgreens, has this privilege and in fact, it’s offering a special discount on annual membership for its  Walgreens Prescription Savings Club . Just imagine for $35 a year, a family membership covers everyone in your immediate family, including a spouse, dependents 22 and younger and even pets! Join now and you can receive discount price on your prescriptions. You can only avail fro $20 for individuals.


Walgreens also offers benefits like :

*Savings on more than 8000, brand name and all generic medications

*Discounts on flu shots ( just walk in and they’ll assist right then), pet prescriptions, nebulizer and diabetic supplies

*Bonuses when you purchase Walgreens brand products and photo finishing services (I had my passport photo taken from them and it turned out great!).

You can even can download Walgreens app on your phone and enjoy shopping and see what’s the good deal. Like them on Facebook and Twitter for up to date updates.

Follow Walgreens on Twitter

Follow Walgreens in Facebook

No comments: