15 May 2007

My Day!

Huh this is my post assessment for my mother's day celeb. When I came home on Friday from school a big green rectangular box caught my attention that laid on the table! I asked Glenn what's this? Glenn said "open up I don't know...". So went ahead opened it - wow fresh beautiful roses and it came with beautiful clear glass vase... It was so pretty! I looked and read the card it was from my dear friend Marjorie in California... I was so excited then Glenn handed me his presents- a Santa Fe Day Spa gift certificate! I'm so thrilled and can't wait to use it. I wanted to convert it into cash but can't be. Glenn said I better spoil myself and get pampered because I'm working my third job now hehehehe. My beloved Kyle gave me a cellphone bag with his finger prints on it and flowers and his wonderful handprint poem...!!! I'm blessed to be a mom and to have a Mom like my dear Mama (Philippines). Gotta go ya'll I have to be a school early tomorrow.

4 comments:

ethel said...

halo dear muzta naman atong beauty diha :) sus pila na sad ka dekada wala ta mag kita hehhehe
maayo kay naa kana sa blogspot mas nindot ni kay sa bravent :) nice kaayo imong header dako naman diay imong gwapito uy :)
member man diay ka sa bisdakplanet da, kita kitz nalang ta didot :) e link pod ni nako ning imong site.
ayo ayo diha kanunay dear mwahhhh

auto hemoterapia said...

professor educacao fisica jequeti vestibulando antigo physical education training revista do avon jequiti adicionar url yahoo naturanet cursos alienstore jequit cosmeticos self-hemotherapy curso trico croche trico croche tv ao-line Corso di Maglia e Uncinetto recetas culinaria Knitting and Crochet Course auto hemoterapia marcenaria Wood Works Como fazer vinho Making Wine evolucao dos computadores how computers work www regras do futebol rules of soccer atletismo Athletics Training

Corso di Maglia e Uncinetto said...

borse uncinetto uncinetto tunisino bordi uncinetto bordure uncinetto sciarpe all uncinetto borse fettuccia uncinetto fiori ad uncinetto rakam uncinetto lavorare all uncinetto cappelli uncinetto schemi rose all uncinetto scialle uncinetto scuola di uncinetto forcella uncinetto imparare l uncinetto fiori a uncinetto schemi fiori uncinetto coperte uncinetto sciarpa uncinetto poncho uncinetto riviste uncinetto pizzi uncinetto schemi cappelli all uncinetto coperte uncinetto schemi

curso de marcenaria said...

microtunado computadores celulares baratos jogos educativos sobre caes dogs breeds treino de corrida athletic training arquitetura casas architectural houses emagrecimento, dieta e saude trico croche passo a passo Igreja universal do Reino de Deus curitiba sao braz jogos de corrida livro dos jubileus