20 July 2011

My Sweet Nurse!


When I got home tonight! I was tired and exhausted. Yesterday I promised my husband that I will cook the squash and the rest of the vegetables that were given by our sweet neighbor but unfortunately I didn't and I can't do it. I just wanna lay down and sleep. I'm not sick just feeling tired and gloomy and restless... The other night I only have 2 or 3 hours of sleep for no reason and today I got up so early and can't get back to sleep. I think my body needs fully recover and ample of sleep. I'm not use to this sleeping routine. I normally snooze off before my eyes will completely shut.
Kyle knew I was tired and he was such a great helper. He gave me massages, fixed me water with ice and even ice cream! I don't feel like eating so I guess that was my supper. He was such a great care taker when I'm sick.  I'm glad Glenn feel like fixing their supper because I don't feel like it.
In few more weeks Kyle will be entering 2nd grade and just can't believe it....

1 comment:

Dhemz said...

awwwwwwww...so sweet! ka pogi man woi!