12 July 2009

Fun Day

Where do you go for a cheap but fun outing? It might be state park, mall or anywhere else. We chose to go to Filipino store and Bass Pro Shops! It has been a long time since my last shopped at Am-Pinoy International it’s a Filipino store here in Birmingham. So we went there and really had a great time picking up stuff that I craved for and Kyle’s favorite snack is “Sweet Corn” and Glenn’s favorite snack is Cracklings what about me? All those snacks that I miss. In fact I didn’t eat lunch but junky snacks!!! Our Pinoy store is such a great medicine for home sick.
Right after Pinoy store we decided to go to Bass Pro Shops -my husband’s ever favorite store as well as Kyle. The only reason why I come there is for gift shopping only. So I made them go there for fun and it turns out we had a great time. My father and son really enjoyed the shooting gallery in fact Glenn is such a great shooter, Kyle better than me hehehe. We roamed and enjoyed watching the aquarium and all those mounted animals around. The best of course was the refreshment area which was lavished with totally appetizing food that surely against diet. But it’s fun day why care? We got home tired exhausted but such have a great time together.
We can’t wait to be at the beach this weekend and get to see and stay with my sis-n-law because they live by the beach. Kyle is so excited so we are!























All of the above photos were taken at Bass Pro Shops!