05 April 2012

Goodbye long Hello Short!

Braids, pony tail, clamps and etc. just name it I had it! It's one and easy way to keep my hair from tangling or being in a way. Through determination I attain my goal of letting it grow for a good cause. I have been longing to share my hair through donating it to "Locks of Love". I keep it long to reach the minimum required length which is 10 inches long.
Today is the day to finally cease the incorrigible hair. I'm so proud of myself for doing it. This is my simple way of conveying my thoughts and support for those who are suffering cancer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello dai sayang kaau imo hair pero looks great on u...motubo pa bitaw na and u will always have a pretty and shiny hair no matter what style u want....me not so much...have to spend money just to get a straight hair :-)