10 June 2011

Movie Night


"The sun did not shine.
It was too wet to play.
So we sit  there in the  house.
On the cold, cold wet day".

 Ooops I forgot I'm not in ECC hehehe. I am at home with my Kyle who keeps on bugging me to watch some movie so he decided to watch some  of his old movies "How to Train a Dragon" (gift from Aunt Janne),  then after few minutes he reminded me gently about the "Redbox". "He said lets go rent a movie because you can get one free if you rent two!", he said. So off we go to Redbox. We rented two and hoping to get one free:
                                                       Narnia Voyage of the Dawn
                                                       Gnomeo and Juliet
                                                        Black Swan
But to my surprise I ended up paying for three DVD's. I did not like it I felt like Im being jyped by the promotion. So I said oh well, I must not read the underlying fine print on it. But I don't want to be jyped so I contacted Redbox and responded my dispute that  I did get it after I return the DVD's back. Now I feel relieved and can enjoy the movie. It's going to be a long night of movies on this wet wet night.

No comments: